Almond-Crunch Brownie Bites
I love brownies. When I was younger the boxed mix from Ghiardelli with added chocolate chips was my favorite. However, now, I don't eat many processed sweets because of the sugar content. Over the past few weeks I've been craving brownies but did not see any recipes online that appealed to me so I created these and did the HAPPY DANCE when I bit into the first bite. Try this recipe and send me your happy dance!
1/2 cup Dates, Soaked
1 Tb. Agave
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
2 Tb. Chia Seeds
2 Tb. Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Oat Flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Himalyean Sea Salt
Crunchy Almond bits
Other options (pick one for each ball): Coconut Flakes/ Cocoa Powder/ Cinnamon
1. Blend together the wet ingredients: Soaked dates, agave, vanilla, and melted coconut oil.
2. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: Coconut, Chia Seeds, Cocoa Powder, Oat Flour, Cinnamon, and Salt.
3. With a fork, combine the wet ingredients into the dry mix to form the batter.
4. Scoop 1 Tablespoon from the batter and roll to form balls.
5. Roll the brownie bites in the almond bits.
6. Chill the bites in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set the bites.
YOU'RE WELCOME! ;)